Sunday, February 27, 2011

Diploma in Clinical Cardiology/Cardiac Rehabilitation

There is little doubt that Cardiology deserves to remain a super-specialty. These institutes however have started a diploma in clinical cardiology and a certificate in cardiac rehabilitation respectively. I however don't know for sure as to how this works, so you'll have to do some research on the actual recognition of this course, but the institutes are of good repute. Your options are:


  1. IGNOU: Diploma in Clinical Cardiology
  2. Asian Heart: Certificate in cardiovascular rehabilitation 



2 comments:

Richard. said...

I want to know more about Diploma in Clinical Cardiology. Please let me know the names of the institutes that offer this course, their eligibility and fee etc.


diploma

David said...

I want to know which college is best for our diploma fake studies. From a long time I am searching college which provides the best facilities and all the notes of our semester.

Fake degree